InvestCor consultants provide corporate restructuring services to corporate clients who are experiencing reduced stock valuations, portfolio underperformance, restricted access to capital markets or pressure to restructure.
Working closely with clients, stakeholders, management team, our tax and finance partners, our associates are able to identify the causes of business underperformance in cases of financial crisis, provide professional advice and successfully implement the recovery strategy. Our objective is to reverse the business performance to the uptrend and to help generate excellent and lasting value for stakeholders.
Corporate restructuring experts at InvestCor specialise in deconstructing and reconstructing cash flows and trading statements to enable the identification and stabilisation of companies’ core businesses.
Our solutions include:
- Operational restructuring
- business deconstruction/reconstruction techniques
- optimisation of working capital
- portfolio value optimisation, value creation and maintenance strategies
- portfolio reorganisation including full M&A and business exit services
- financial restructuring, options, evaluation and negotiation
- Turnaround planning and implementation for underperforming businesses
- Exit planning and implementation
- Solvent reconstructions and liquidations
- Distress Crisis Management
Contact us for more information.